Where you swing golf clubs & draw guns on the same tee box!
FREE PICK UP AND RETURN TO THE HOTEL & OTHER LOCAL COURSES
ASK ABOUT LUNCH OPTIONS WITH A ROUND OF GOLF!
CALL DAVE AT 812-709-0827
CALL DILLON AT 812-709-9910
THE RULES OF OUR GOLF GAME
The rules of this game are simple...
1. GOLF - We use standard golf rules for the first 9 holes - Its a par three with yardages of 42 to 99 per hole and...a few bonus holes that are up to 205 yards.
2. SHOOT - We launch one clay pigeon per hole per player, each player gets three rounds of 12 gauge ammo per hole, the goal is to hit the pigeon with one round, as in golf, its the low score that you seek.
3. TIE-BREAKERS GOLF- As in any competitive sport, tie breakers simply are not allowed. Tie breakers can be settled by hitting from the black tees. Black tees are holes 10 thru 13. Yardages on these are 205, 164 and 150.
4. TIE-BREAKERS SHOOT- As in any competitive sport, tie breakers -simply are not allowed. Tie breakers can be settled by shooting additional rounds at clay pigeons from a fixed location.
5. TIE BREAKERS- Your team to determine how and what components of this game will break your ties. We don't care- it's up to you as long as it's safe !
TOTAL SCORE GAME:
It's just like any golf round. Simply add up the rounds you fired and the strokes you took. This is your score. LOW SCORE WINS!
Remember: count your strokes. Cheaters won't be shot ! Thank goodness for our safety rangers on the course.
A few more rules to observe:
GENERAL RULES OF OUR COURSE & SHOOTING FACILITY
- Proper foot wear required- No open toe shoes or sandals. Steel toe boots may be a good choice.
- Action "open" at all times unless you are in the shooting window
- No loaded guns outside the shooting window
- Load a maximum of three rounds in your weapon at anytime
- Never carry two types of ammo- i.e.- no 12 gauge and 20 gauge on your person or in your golf bag
- No back up shooting allowed
- Never aim your gun unless you are in the shooting window and, its your turn to shoot and, make sure that you point the gun down range
- Wait at least 30 seconds before clearing a misfire / hang fire
- Misfire/hang fire - more on this- Muzzle pointed down range, 180 degrees clear (muzzle & action) make sure spectators are not in harms way when opening the firearm. Safety ranger calls the shot clear.
- Make sure that you have ear and eye protection on when shooting. This includes spectators too!
- No spikes allowed
AMMUNITION AND GUN RULES
- Only biodegradable shotgun shells may be used on our course
- No lead shot allowed!
- Control the muzzle of your gun. Do not carry an over/under shotgun with the muzzles facing the rear.
- Preferred gun carry procedure is to place your gun muzzle down and in your golf bag with the safety on.
NO SHOTGUNS OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES ARE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES:
- Guns with a visible hammer
- Riot Guns
- Street Sweepers
- Personal defense shotguns (Guns with a pistol type grip.)